Integrity. Success. Caring. They’re not just words—they’re the Values we live by. From the front office to the back of house, every player on our team works with these words in mind to meet our mission of treating everyone like family.
We’re making some changes, and we need your help.
In the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, Spurs Sports & Entertainment has instituted a number of new policies and preventative measures to ensure that your experience at one of our facilities is safe, enjoyable and alleviates any concerns you may have.
Learn more about Spurs Sports & Entertainment’s Commitment to you, and what it means when you are ready to attend your next live event.
What we are doing
Our Employee Promise to you
- o All staff will adhere to Local Government, CDC and League guidelines
- o All staff will be required to wear personal protective equipment to promote guest and staff safety
- o All staff will answer a health screening questionnaire and will have their temperature checked before arena entry
- o All staff will receive training regarding COVID-19 related health precautions & procedures
- o Adherence to "Enhanced Procedures" standards prohibiting any staff-to-guest contact (Touchless ticket scanning pedestals, no handshakes, hugs, fan pictures, etc.)
- o Staff will do everything in their power to make sure you leave the event feeling better than when you arrived
Enhanced Procedures to create a safe experience
- o Enhanced surface and air disinfection systems
- o Cashless Parking Payments when first entering a parking lot.
- o Creating physical distancing while navigating the venue in order to maintain a safe distance between screeners and individual being screened.
- o Temperature check and health questionnaire screening for all patrons as they enter the facility.
- o Cooling Zones with our temperature check areas will help manage body temperatures on warmer days.
- o Touchless ticket scanning pedestals will be available at security check-in.
- o Modified bag policy to minimize unnecessary contact at security check-in.
- o Elevators will operate with reduced capacity to maintain physical distancing during travel.
- o Signage and directions throughout the facility to maintain physical distancing while navigating the venue
- o Food and Beverage service will be completely cashless..
- o Mobile ordering for food and beverage will be available through the Spurs app.
What we need you to do
- o It is highly encouraged to bring your own mask, and to wear your mask while attending an event at one of our facilities. Face coverings or masks will be required for patrons until further notice. You will not be allowed to enter without a mask. If you have questions or concerns, contact us at 210-444-5134
- o It is highly encouraged to purchase parking in advance
- o Download your mobile ticket prior to arrival to limit the amount of exchanges you make with others.
- o Ensure you have mobile payment options enabled & set-up on your phone to further reduce any unnecessary need for contact when purchasing concessions or merchandise.
- o Arrive at the facility earlier to allow additional time to familiarize yourself with new check-in and security processes.
- o Maintain physical distancing wherever possible during your visit.
Complete a self-assessment before leaving to come to the event.
- • Do you have any of the following symptoms?
- • Fever or Cough
- • Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- • Chills and fatigue
- • New loss of taste/smell
- • Muscle pain or sore throat
- o Are you living with or caring for someone with confirmed COVID-19?
- o In the last 14 days have you had close contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19?
- o Is your temperature higher than 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit?
- Security Check-In
- Getting to your seats
- Concessions & Merchandise
SPURS SPORTS & ENTERTAINMENT: OUR COMMITMENT (FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS)
How are the AT&T Center & Toyota Field being cleaned?
Our facilities undergo a complete disinfection prior to every event. Cleaning crews perform extensive manual cleaning procedures to wipe down all surfaces including seats, cupholders, handrails, elevators, concession stands, restrooms, and other high-touch areas of the facility. They then use electrostatic sprayers to sanitize the facilities interiors from floor to ceiling with a hospital-grade disinfectant. We also have a dedicated “Clean Team” who work during events solely focused on disinfecting high-touch points while fans are in the facility. The other way we clean the facilities is ensuring all indoor spaces receive adequate air circulation and use the highest rated filtration systems possible.
How do I limit my contact during a visit to one of your facilities?
The best way to create a touchless experience at our facilities, is to make sure you download the app, purchase parking in advance (where applicable), and utilize our digital ticketing options. Every transaction will be cashless and our security screening, ticket scanning and restrooms will be completely touchless.
Should I wear a mask during my entire visit at one of your facilities?
Spurs Sports & Entertainment fans and employees will be required to wear a face mask, or appropriate face covering over their nose and mouth whenever they are not eating or drinking, aligning with best practice guidelines from the CDC.
Can I bring my own wipes & hand sanitizer?
We encourage fans to bring their own, labeled hand sanitizer (3oz or less) or wipes if it will make them more comfortable. We will also provide hand sanitizer dispensers throughout the facilities for your use.
What if I purchase tickets for an event while healthy, and find myself sick on the day of the event?
Please contact us at 210-444-5140.
Can I bring my own food & water to an event?
Outside food and beverages are not permitted in our facilities. If you have special dietary needs or require alternative accommodations, please speak with the nearest Fan Experience or Security Representative for assistance.
How are the AT&T Center & Toyota Field promoting physical distancing?
To make space for a safer experience, physical distancing will be encouraged at all entrances, restrooms, and concession stands. Please observe all instructional and wayfinding signage around our facilities. Game Day Staff are here to serve with your safety in mind and have been trained to adhere to physical distance, and COVID-19 related standards.
If other attendees don’t adhere to physical distancing, what should I do?
Open up your Spurs App and go to the ' Spurs Fan Assist ' tab located at the top right of Spurs App.
Have questions that weren’t answered above, or simply want to talk through your individual concerns? Reach out to us using one of the contact methods below, and we’ll be happy to speak with you.